4/13/2010

OMG! Mother's Day is just around the corner!


If you are like me, you owe so much to your Mom... she was the first one i turned to for advice...okay, okay maybe the 2nd or third, especially on advice about sex or boys in general...BUT after my peers told fairy tale stories of where babies came from, i always knew my Mom would tell me the truth (& maybe a little lecture with it).


She was also the one who I totally dumped my adolescent angst on and she still loved me!


She deserves so much more, BUT we can start with a hug & a kiss and a day long celebration of a life well lived & maybe something well thought out about to commemorate your love.


Go to CCC (California crafter's club) of 1000Markets.com ...and view the fabulous Mother's Day Gift ideas the market has come up with.

No comments: