i've always wanted to sponser a "giveaway", but always procrastinated saying i wanted a theme or reason for it ... well, it finally happened. this winter i've noticed how the cold has penetrated my bones, how my glasses still can't help focus my vision, and my back looks more like a question mark as i work over my studio table.
I wish i could streamline my body... but instead i'm streamlining my Etsy shop, concentrating on my jewelery design... clearing out my studio bins filled with purses, scarves, cards, and art dolls.
So here are the Rules:
- please make sure to leave separate comment for each entry;
- In your comment, please include contact info & whether you are a multi-entry participant...so i can reach you & know you're eligible for the "SUPER GIVEAWAY".
- Winner of this giveaway will be chosen December 13th;
- Winner has 24 hrs. to answer my email OR new winner will be drawn.
Here's how to enter:
- MANDATORY ENTRY: please visit my Etsy site, Streetnoodles. Look at all of my items and then return here at my blog and let me know 2 pieces you like.
- EXTRA ENTRIES:
- add Streetnoodles as your favorite on Etsy (leave your Etsy user name);
- Follow Streetnoodles on Twitter
- Tweet this giveaway (leave your tweet link);
- Follow my blog
- Post about this giveaway in your blog (leave link, 2 entries);
- Purchase from Streetnoodles and let me know (5 entries).
- Remember to leave your contacts in the comments and leave separate comment for each entry.
***Now the Super-sizing of this giveaway***
The winner of this giveaway will be chosen on Dec. 13th... if they made multiple entries, we will add an additional random item from my studio... so if you won, and in total have 5 entries, you will receive not only the original earrings, but also (4) additional randomly selected items from my studio... which will be selected from handmade scarves, purses, cards, & art dolls.
if you work it right, a large portion of your Christmas list could be filled.
Good Luck !
p.s. for those followers of "made in canarias", if these rules sound a little familiar, it's because i think ave has the best blog for "giveaways"...so organized and well thought out. so i mimicked to a certain extent some of her guidelines...please checkout her blogsite (see my blogroll).