4/19/2010

A needed follow-up on Krista Raak's earlier article...

I had tried for days to contact Krista via email, BUT after a few days of my mail returned to me, I thought I would never reach her so I used her website for information and was able to gather (2) pics of her work from a public access source...both of which i remember to be older works.

Today, I received an email out of the blue from her, giving me permission to use some current works (see video above), some more links where you can enrich your senses viewing her many talents as; embroidered jewelry & accessory artist, digital artist, and art doll creator. She has hinted that the on-line work may slow-down just a bit to allow her more time to discover the world of art dolls & couture fashion.

If that wasn't enough, she has a wonderful blog, though she confesses she doesn't have as much time as she wishes to make regular entries.... still check it out. It is filled with inspirations & rich examples of her works to come....I CAN'T WAIT!

No comments: