5/01/2010

HELP! ...I Need Inspiration! ... (a contest?)

Have you ever just hit a wall ... losing all sense of creativity... getting a little depressed everyday that you can't express yourself with writing in your blog, your journal, going to your studio area and getting lost in your projects.

If you noticed I did a hell of a lot of slide videos for other people recently...animoto.com must have gotten pissed I took advantage of their "FREE" video setups :( ...BUT I was very happy to help promote others especially when I hadn't created anything in weeks.

But I feel the juices flowing again (slowly, but surely)... and I want to nurture it BUT I need your help.....I also want to keep promoting other artists, as well as having inspirational entries to help my readers...SO I PROPOSE AN ON-GOING CONTEST...

Open to anyone visiting or following my blog... IF you have any favorite websites, blogs, pictures (your pics, with permission to use them), movie critiques, your own writings, favorite TV show, recent art show you've been to, a group you belong to (book club, girl's lunch out)....ANYTHING & EVERYTHING that YOU find inspirational in someway.

Please write a brief proposal for your inspiration.... with a way to contact you...I'll contact you for more details...and IF your "inspiration" is choosen, I'll send you a free jewelry gift from my studio...and place it in my blog with full credit to you. This I feel should be an on-going contest... to give everyone time to think of things that really inspire you in small & big ways.

2 comments:

Jennifer Vance said...

Sounds good,I'll have to think about what i would want to enter.

YourTime said...

Inspiration! Oh yeah, it strikes at the most unexpected moments. Great contest, I'll come back to this later.