7/10/2011

Thank You Simone!

A while back I asked this amazingly talented artist, Simone; curator of the online gallery Ammiki.com , Etsy shop owner of Honeycup and others, and writer of the blog, girlstartup.com to design my blog banner.

Back then i wasn't aware of all the different "fires" she was maintaining...anyway I recently got a convo from her apologizing for not contacting me sooner about my blog banner she was working on. I found out that not only was she involved in soooo many projects BUT she actually got sick several months (probably due to exhaustion, i imagine).

I want to thank her for the beautiful blog banner above & being so dedicated...i really appreciate it. I also want to say i started to read her blog and was so happy someone i could relate too was noticing a "disconnect" at times between working hard and getting noticed and making sales. I for one plan to visit often to see how she documents her personal trials & tribulations of being an online business woman.

No comments: